- Well for this I will show you the install for Microsoft Dos 6.22. Now follow
the following steps.
- Start up your computer with the MSDOS Disk 1 in the floppy drive
- Boot up using the floppy drive
- The "MS-DOS 6.22" screen will now appear. Hit enter to continue.
- You will now be prompted to configure the Hard Drive, this means it will be
formated and all contents lost. Hit enter to continue.
- You will be warned for the last time about all files being deleted. Hit Y on the keyboard to continue..
- You are now prompted that the system will restart, hit enter to continue and
keep Disk 1 in the drive.
MSDos will check configuration
And then continue to setup and format the drive using Fat16.
Once finished you will be asked to confirm your country and keyboard
Use arrow keys to highlight what needs changed and hit enter, you can then
select a different option to install.
Once changes have been made, hit "Enter" after you highlight "The Settings
Now you will be asked where you want to install MSDOS, leave defaults
(DOS) and hit
MSDOS will start to
And then prompt you to insert disk 2. Once done hit enter.
MSDOS will continue to copy files..
And then prompt you to insert disk 3. Once done hit enter.
MSDOS will continue to copy files.
"Remove Disks" message will appear, remove any
floppies and hit
In no time at all the setup in complete. Click enter to restart
system in MSDos.
named products on this website are copyright © and/or trademarks ™ of
their respective companies.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Information may be changed or updated without notice. Windows Reinstall or the
author will not be responsible for damage or loss of data. You are advised to
backup data regularly
every effort is made to ensure the correctness of the information contained
herein, the author can accept no responsibility for damages caused directly or
indirectly from the use of such information. By entering this site you are
agreeing to this and also to never suing the author.
1999 - 2002 www.winstall.com, www.windowsreinstall.com,
rights reserved - Site Launched 20/11/2000